Email: Spam protection
Enforce spam protection for incoming and outgoing emails.
- Go to PROTECT > Email > General settings.
- Ensure that SMTP deployment mode is set to
Mail Transfer Agent (MTA).
You are at the MTA mode if you are seeing the Switch to legacy mode button. The legacy mode is not compatible with Sandstorm for Email.
- Go to PROTECT > Email > Policies and exceptions.
- Open or create your
SMTP route & scanpolicy.
- Turn on Spam protection.
- Ensure that the following settings are selected:
- Check for inbound spam
- Drop for Spam action
- Warn for Probable spam action
- Reject based on RBL
- Click Save.