Email: Selected antivirus action
Enforce malware protection for incoming and outgoing emails.
- Go to PROTECT > Email > General settings.
- Ensure that SMTP deployment mode is set to
Mail Transfer Agent (MTA).
You are at the MTA mode if you are seeing the Switch to legacy mode button. The legacy mode is not compatible with Sandstorm for Email.
- Go to PROTECT > Email > Policies and exceptions.
- Open or create your
SMTP route & scanpolicy.
- Turn on Malware protection and set the following:
- Drop for the antivirus action
- Notify sender
- Quarantine unscannable content
- 10MB for the scanned file size of Detect zero-day threats with Sandstorm
- Click Save.