Firewall rules configured to send PEs to Sandstorm
Zero-day protection increases the possibility of identifying unknown viruses that the signature-based antivirus engine might miss.
- Go to PROTECT > Rules and policies > Firewall rules.
- Open or create your rule.
- Go to Security features > Web filtering.
- Select the following under Malware and content scanning:
- Scan HTTP and decrypted HTTPS
- Use zero-day protection
- Scan FTP for malware
- Click Save.
- Go to MONITOR & ANALYZE > Zero-day protection > Protection settings.
- Remove any excluded file types.
- Click Apply.