Change which columns are shown
Follow these instructions to change the columns that are shown.
You can add columns to the computer list view in Sophos Central Migration Tool to show more information about the computers, such as the computer description, operating system, or server role.
The Name, Domain/workgroup, Status, and Group columns are always shown. You can't hide them.
To change which columns are shown:
- On the View menu, click Columns (or right-click anywhere in the table header) and then click the name of the column you want to show or hide. The columns that are shown in the view have check marks next to their names.
- After you have added the columns to the view, you can do as follows:
- Drag and drop the column headings to rearrange the order in which the columns are shown.
- Change the width of a column by dragging the boundary on the right side of the column heading.
- Sort the list of computers by any column by clicking its heading.
If you generate a computer readiness report, it includes all information about computers, irrespective of the columns shown in the computer list when the report is generated.