ESG (Central Endpoint/Server)
Boundaries / Scope
The following is an outline of the tasks and knowledge transfer that may be completed during a Sophos Central Endpoint/Server Basic Implementation engagement.
- Activation of Sophos Central License(s)
- Endpoint/Server deployment planning
- SEC to Central configuration OR competitor removal review/testing (1 product version)
- Device installation process
- GPO, 3rd party tools (e.g. SCCM, PDQ, etc.)
- Review installation logs
- Deployment testing (up to 5 devices)
- Endpoint/Server Agent GUI
- Tamper Protection
- Knowledge transfer and configuration of Endpoint/Server Base Policies
- Threat Protection
- Defining Exclusions
- Web Control
- Logs and Reports
- Review/Implement Active Directory Synchronization
- Q&A (as time permits)
Out of scope engagements
The following areas are considered ‘out of scope’ for Sophos Central Endpoint engagements.
- Any additional hardware or software configuration is not listed in this service description.
- Development of custom software or scripts
- Any integration with existing or current client backup software technologies or processes
- Any integration with existing password management tools or software
- Network troubleshooting and/or reconfiguration
- Any application or host system tasks that encompasses coding, scripting, application, system performance and/or troubleshooting.
- Anything not outlined in the above description is not within the scope of the service.
- If a larger engagement is required or items required out of scope the customer may need a Professional Services engagement.
- Use of this service outside of the following hours: 9-5 EST Mon-Fri