Mail spool (MTA mode)
The mail spool shows emails waiting to be delivered or have returned an error message. You can apply filters and take action on these emails.
- To apply the selected filters, click Filter.
- To reset filter options, click Clear.
- Start and end dates: Specify the time during which emails were processed.
- Recipient domain: Select the protected domains.
- Sender/Recipient/Subject: Specify the keywords.
- SPX blocked: Waiting for the recipient to generate a password when the SPX password is to be specified by the recipient.
- Zero-day protection: Waiting for Zero-day protection analysis.
Error: Emails that have caused an error.
You can only download or delete emails in the error queue.
Mail spool data
You can delete or release filtered emails.
- To delete or retry sending emails related to Zero-day protection, you need read/write permission for Zero-day protection activity.
- Sophos Firewall retries sending emails for three days. At the end of an additional four days, it discards the emails. You can view discarded emails in mail logs.