Guest users are users who don't have an account and want to connect to your network to access the internet. You can register guest users or allow them to register through the guest user portal. You can print credentials or send them through SMS. After authentication, the guest user is granted access according to the selected policies or is redirected to the captive portal.
Before you add guest users, go to Authentication > Guest user settings and specify settings.
- To print credentials, select users and then click Print.
- To resend credentials using SMS, click Resend credentials .
- To change user status between active and inactive, select a user and click Change status.
- To change a password, click Change password.
- To view internet traffic statistics, click View usage.
- To reset the internet traffic statistics and restart the user’s network traffic quota, click Reset user accounting.