Traffic shaping default
You can implement bandwidth restrictions using traffic shaping policies. You can apply default traffic shaping policies to categories or individual applications.
- To view or change the traffic shaping policy associated with a category, click Edit .
- To view the applications within a category, click Expand . To view or change the policy associated with an application, click Edit .
Apply a default traffic shaping policy
- Go to Applications > Traffic shaping default.
- Find the category or application you want to change.
- Find the category you want to change and click Edit .
- Find the category you want to change and click Expand . Then, find the application you want to change and click Edit .
- Select a traffic shaping policy.
If a traffic shaping policy is added to a firewall rule, it will override the default traffic shaping policy.