SMTP quarantine shows the complete list of your quarantined emails. You can perform the following actions on these emails:
- Sort based on date range, sender, and subject
- Filter based on the listed options
- Release and report false positives marked as Spam and Probable Spam to SophosLabs.
Release Spam Quarantined Email
You can release only quarantined spam. You can do it in one of the following ways:
- Click Release against an email.
- Select the emails, select Release from the available options and click Go.
- Release from the emailed quarantine digest.
You cannot release or download virus-infected emails.
The firewall scans the released emails and delivers these to your inbox.