Update the default CA
When you update the default CA, it's automatically regenerated.
To edit its settings, do as follows:
Go to Certificates > Certificate authorities and click the default CA (Default).
You can't change its name.
Country name: Enter the country in which the firewall is deployed.
- State: Enter the state or region.
- Locality name: Enter the city.
- Organization name: Enter the certificate owner's name (example:
- Organization unit name: Enter the department to which you'll assign the certificate (example:
- Common name: Enter the hostname or FQDN (example:
- Enter the contact person's email address.
To change Private key password if you've set one, do as follows:
Key type: Select from the following options:
- Elliptic curve
Select the Key length (for RSA) or Curve name (Elliptic curve).
Larger RSA keys offer greater security but take longer to encrypt and decrypt data.
Secure hash: Select the algorithm.