Use messages to notify users and issue administrative alerts. You can send messages of up to 256 characters to one or more users.
- To edit the message, click Edit .
- To save the changes, click Apply .
- To reset to the default message, click Reset .
You can send notification messages for the following events:
- Authentication: Sign-in and sign-out confirmation, sign-in failure and disconnection
- SMTP: Blocked and received emails
- Administration: Disclaimer for admin sign-in
- SMS customization: You can include the following dynamic attributes in the message:
If your SMS gateway accepts only messages of a specific template, make sure that the customized message follows the template. If they don’t match, the SMS server may reject the message.
You can choose the SMS gateway in guest user settings.