How to resolve problems with the integration between Sophos Central Partner and ConnectWise.
You can also find answers to some frequently asked questions in FAQs on PSA Integration with ConnectWise.
ConnectWise connection troubleshooting and support
You can connect your ConnectWise account to your Sophos Partner account. You can then transfer your customer information to ConnectWise. If you have trouble with setting up the connection try the following:
- In the ConnectWise Details dialog, check you have entered all the required information correctly and click Save again.
- Try logging into your ConnectWise account directly.
If you are still experiencing problems raise a ticket with Sophos support from Sophos Central Partner.
Sync to ConnectWise failing with error 400 or 404
If the synchronization to ConnectWise is failing with an error 400 or 404 there is a problem with the invoice date.
You need to amend the start date on the invoice to the next invoice date or to a date after the next invoice date.
Companies are ignored
If the Last Sync information in PSA Integration shows that companies are being ignored, and the sychronization is failing, do as follows:
- Verify that the Product Catalog subcategory Miscellaneous is Active in the ConnectWise configuration.
- Verify that the API keys have the correct permissions to access the Catalog in the ConnectWise configuration. You need to assign the Security permission for Member and Admin RW permission for Role id.
- If none of the above steps resolve your sync issue contact ConnectWise support.
Missing Sophos products in your product catalog
You need to check that the product is active in your ConnectWise catalog. To do this, do as follows:
- In ConnectWise, go to System > Setup Tables > Category > Products > Table > Subcategory > Software.
- Make sure that Inactive is turned off.
- Make sure that a subcategory exists and is active.
- Check that a product type exists.
Usage synchronization failures
Check that you have default values set in your ConnectWise catalog for unit of measurement (UOM). If you don't have default values set you will get synchronization errors.
To check your default values, do as follows:
- In ConnectWise, go to System > Setup Tables > Category > Products > Table > UOM.
- Check that UOM is active and that you have set a default value.