Add another domain from the same Google account
Before you set up synchronization, check whether a domain from the same Google account is connected. This process reuses your existing authorization from that domain to establish the connection.
Adding another domain to Sophos Email
- In your Google account, go to Account > Domains > Manage domains. Take note of the domain name that you want to sync.
- In Sophos Central, go to Global Settings > Directory Service.
- Select Directory service.
- Click Add directory service.
- Set a name and description. Under Directory type, select Google directory.
- Under Domain, enter the domain name from your Google admin account (step 2).
- Click Next.
Click Test connection.
- Click Save.
- Click Turn on.
- Click Synchronize.
- When synchronization is completed, go to Manage protection > People to view the connected users.
- You may filter the users by their domains by typing their domain on the search bar.