Transfer firewalls between Sophos Central accounts
Before you transfer firewalls, you must remove your confidential data from them.
Send a transfer request
To transfer your firewalls to another Sophos Central account, do as follows:
- In Sophos Central, go to your account details.
- Go to Licensing > Firewall licenses.
- Select the firewalls you want to transfer.
- Click Transfer firewalls.
- Enter the email address of the Sophos Central administrator for the account you want to transfer the firewalls to.
- Confirm the required statements so you can continue.
- Click Confirm.
You'll receive an email confirming the transfer request.
Receive a transfer request
The recipient receives an email request for the transfer.
The recipient must accept the transfer request within three days, or the request is automatically rejected.
The recipient must sign into their Sophos Central account and do as follows:
- In Sophos Central, go to Firewall Management > Firewall licenses.
- Click Accept firewalls.
- Select the firewalls they want to accept.
- Click Accept.
- To check the firewall has been transferred, search for the firewall, then click the arrow next to its name to see its details.
The Central administrator that initiated the transfer receives an email showing that the request was accepted.
See the following Sophos Assistant guided tours: