Set up a virtual firewall trial
When you don't have any firewalls connected to Sophos Central, you can set up a virtual firewall trial.
To set up a virtual firewall trial, do as follows:
- In Sophos Central, go to Firewall Management.
- Click Try virtual firewall.
Select I want to start a free 30-day evaluation now.
Make a note of the date you start the trial and the serial number.
Click Claim and Continue.
- Click Next.
- Select an installer from the drop-down list. For example, "Virtual Machine for VMWare".
- Click Download installer.
You'll see the license features activated for trial.
- Go to your Sophos Central account and then to Licensing > Firewall licenses.
Search for your firewall's serial number, then click the arrow next to its name to see its details.
You'll see your subscriptions in the firewall details.