Manage devices in Sophos Central
Now view and manage your devices in Sophos Central.
If you're already signed in to Sophos Central, skip the first three steps.
- Go to https://central.sophos.com.
Enter your email address and password and click Sign In.
On the Verify Your Login screen, enter the security code you'll find in the text message we just sent you. Click Submit.
The first screen you see is the dashboard. This shows you recent alerts and activity by devices and users.
- Overview lets you access information about managed devices, users, and global settings.
- My Products shows each product and lets you manage and configure it (for example, set policies).
A trial account lets you try all the products.
Go to Overview > Devices.
Alternatively, you can go to Endpoint Protection > Computers or Server Protection > Servers.
Your devices are shown with the name registered in Windows.
Click a device in the list to show its details page. You can see:
- The health status (green checkmark for good health, orange or red warnings if there are alerts).
- The Sophos products installed on the device.
- Recent events on the device.
Click the other tabs on the page to see a full history of events, the policies applied to the device, and more.