Set up TeamViewer integration
To start TeamViewer sessions from within Sophos Mobile, you must create a TeamViewer application and link it to Sophos Mobile.
To use TeamViewer with Sophos Mobile, you need the following:
- A TeamViewer license
- The license add-on for mobile device support
To set up TeamViewer integration:
- On the menu sidebar, click Setup > Sophos setup, and then click the TeamViewer tab.
Click TeamViewer configuration wizard.
The assistant guides you through the setup process:
- Create a TeamViewer account.
- Create an application in the TeamViewer Management Console and link it to Sophos Mobile.
Install the TeamViewer software:
- Go to the computer on which you sign in to Sophos Mobile. Install the TeamViewer Windows client from the TeamViewer website.
- On the devices you want to control, install the TeamViewer QuickSupport app from Google Play or from the App Store.
When you’ve set up TeamViewer integration, the Request remote control device action is available.