Uninstall policy from devices
You uninstall a policy from a device to remove the settings applied by the policy.
You can only uninstall the following policies from a device:
- Android device policies
- Knox container policies
- iOS device policies
For other policies, either update the policy, assign a different policy, or unenroll the device.
Use one of the following procedures to uninstall a policy from devices.
To uninstall a policy from a single device:
- On the menu sidebar, click Devices.
- Select a device name.
- Select the Policies tab.
- Select Uninstall.
To uninstall a policy from selected devices:
- Create a task bundle with an Uninstall policy task.
- Transfer the task bundle to the required devices or device groups.
To uninstall a policy from all devices:
- On the menu sidebar, select Policies and then select a device platform.
- Click the blue triangle next to the policy you want to uninstall.
- Select Unassign.