Google Play (Android Enterprise device policy)
The Google Play configuration lets you manage the Google Play Store app on Android Enterprise fully managed devices.
|Setting ||Description |
|Available apps ||Apps that users can access in their Play Store app. |
- Approved apps from managed Google Play: Users can only access apps that you’ve approved for your organization in managed Google Play.
- Apps from Google Play: Users can access all apps from Google Play, that is, the same apps that are available for non-managed devices.
|Auto update apps ||Options for the automatic update of apps. |
- Over any network: Apps update automatically using either Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- Over Wi-Fi only: Apps update automatically only when connected to Wi-Fi.
- Don’t update apps automatically: Apps don’t update automatically.
- Use device setting: Users can configure automatic updates in their Play Store app.