On the menu sidebar, under MANAGE > Devices and Device groups, you can keep track of devices and device groups and carry out a number of administrative tasks.
After adding devices to Sophos Mobile you can, for example:
- View and edit device details.
- Lock or unlock devices remotely.
- Install, uninstall, and lock apps.
- Block email and web access.
- Reset device passwords.
- Wipe the device remotely in case of loss or theft.
- Decommission devices (Android and iOS).
- Delete devices.
Data Lake queries
When you turn on Data Lake uploads for Sophos Mobile, you can use the Live Discover feature in our Threat Analysis Center to query the information we collect about your devices. For example:
- Devices that haven't synced for a specific number of days.
- Devices that have or had a specific app installed.
- Network connections by device or app.
See Live Discover.