You can remotely restart the following devices:
- Android Enterprise devices, but not devices where Sophos Mobile only manages the work profile.
- Supervised iPhones and iPads.
iPhones and iPads locked with a passcode don’t rejoin the Wi-Fi network after restarting. These devices may require user action before they can communicate with Sophos Mobile again.
To restart a device, do as follows:
- On the menu sidebar, click Devices.
- On the Devices page, click the arrow next to the device and then click Show.
- On the Show device page, click Actions > Restart.
- Click Yes in the confirmation dialog.
Sophos Mobile sends the device a command to restart. The device restarts immediately without user confirmation.