Set network access
Sophos Mobile doesn’t control the network access by itself. Instead, it provides a compliance status that can be used by Sophos Wireless to block network communication.
Sophos Mobile doesn’t support Network Access Control for the following devices because their MAC address isn’t available:
- Apple User Enrollment devices
To set the network access for selected devices, do as follows:
- On the menu sidebar, click Devices.
- On the Devices page, select the devices for which you want to configure network access.
- Click Actions > Set network access.
Select one of the following:
- Allow: Network access is always allowed.
Deny: Network access is always denied.
You can’t deny network access for devices where Sophos Mobile only manages the Sophos container.
Auto mode: Network access is allowed or denied depending on a device’s compliance status.
Click Yes to save the changes.