Add Android device to Mobile Threat Defense
To add a device to Mobile Threat Defense, you install Intercept X for Mobile and enroll it with Sophos.
- The device is enrolled with Intune.
- The Intune Company Portal app is installed.
To add an Android device to Mobile Threat Defense:
- On the device, open the Company Portal app.
Under Apps, select Intercept X.
This opens Intercept X for Mobile in Google Play.
Install the app.
- Open Intercept X for Mobile and follow the instructions.
- On the app’s dashboard, select Tap to connect to Microsoft Intune and follow the instructions.
Intercept X for Mobile is enrolled with Sophos.
Intune uses the device status to control access to work resources. See Mobile Threat Defense device status.