Uninstall managed Google Play app
You can uninstall a managed Google Play app from selected devices. This works for apps you installed from Sophos Mobile as well as apps users installed from their managed Play Store app.
To uninstall a managed Google Play app:
- On the menu sidebar, click Apps > Android.
- On the Apps - Android Enterprise page, click Uninstall.
Do one of the following to select the devices from which to uninstall the app:
- Select individual devices.
- Click Select device groups and then select one or more device groups.
On the Select app page, select the app you want to uninstall.
On the Schedule task page, set the date when the app will be uninstalled:
- To uninstall the app immediately, click Now.
- To uninstall the app later, click Date and then enter a day and time.
Sophos Mobile sends uninstallation tasks for the selected devices to a Google API. It might take a few minutes before uninstallation starts.
Another way to delete an app from a device is to go to the Installed apps tab on the device’s Show device page and click the trash can icon next to the app name.